Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Snapshot: I

Morning tea and conference calls (in my James Bond mug!).
I sometimes (privately) lament the advent of iPhones and Instagram and all of the social media sharing sites that encourage instantaneous picture uploads, as this encourages me to leave my DSLR at home in lieu of instant photo gratification. But, at the same time, it's so lovely to be able to share bits and pieces of my life with friends and family, and to keep up with their day-to-day happenings as well. So, this new little section will be where I share a round-up, of sorts, of all the random pictures that I've accumulated on my iPhone over the week.

Perfecting the Audrey beehive.

Finally Smashbooking all of my NYC memories.

BEST SOUP EVER at Ruan Thai in Savannah.

Two of my favorite movies, beautifully remastered.
P.S.- Sorry I've been AWOL most of this week! We had a pipe burst in our house, and it's been an absolute disaster!!!

2 comments:

  1. Smashbooking? I like this idea! And I also like this post. Like, like, like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm GLAD you like this post!!!! It's so much fun/a little overwhelming brainstorming all of the weekly post possibilities...

      Delete