Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Magic & Memories: Part I

"To all that come to this happy place, welcome."

As promised, albeit somewhat belatedly, I'm returning with pictures from my recent trip to Disney World. I freely admit to being one of those in love with all things Disney, so you won't find any ironic love-to-hate-it stuff going on in this post- just pure, Disney-nerd spazzing. This is also the first time I took my Leica D-Lux 5 out for a spin, and I'm super-stoked with how amazing the pictures turned out. If you're looking for a point and shoot that still has some of the features you love about your DSLR, this is definitely the way to go...



Let the magic begin!

For once, we made it in time to see the train pull into the station: "Hear that sound? Casey Jr.'s back!"



One of the newest additions to the MK!
Prince Eric's Castle
Under the Sea




Kiss the Girl!












...More to come soon, I promise! Check back soon for the rest of my Disney adventure!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhh it looks amAAAAAAzing!!!! I want to go back so badly! It's been forever.

    ReplyDelete